Key West: June 9


We rode the bikes more than 20 miles yesterday so they finally needed charging. Debbie checked once and hour until 11pm when they were done. 

So we were a little late getting started on the run. By 8am it was sweltering. Three miles into my jog, my legs said, “Ummmm, no.”

We got home, hydrated- not the good kind, and jumped in the dinghy Furball in search of nearby sandbars. 


We came back for lunch then decided to tomorrow we could try Cattitude out fishing! So we needed ice and bait. The bait here was $16 a pack so we decided they were screwing us and we found bait in Key West for only $12 so we took Furball on a 45 minute ride into Key West to save $4!

While I hung on to the dock there, I noticed that the boat beside me had a reef growing on its lower unit. There was a resident Sergeant Major! 
We tried the boys in the flybridge again but they still don’t like it. Offshore fishing is probably not going to go much better. We’ll know tomorrow!



Comments

  1. Who did the math?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see pics of your bikes! We’re impressed you can run 3 miles! I don’t think I could run 1 mile with these coconuts 🥥 🥥! 🤣 Who doesn’t chase a bargain! Otherwise they’ll keep jacking up the price! ❤️V& T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm no!! You got that right. Woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts