Key West: June 26




Jogging down here is risky…  it was bad enough when the bicyclists wouldn’t announce they were passing, but now they all have electric bikes and they appear to have a contest to see who can come the closest to you  at the highest rate of speed. And then there are the little skateboard things that fly by and are completely silent like Ninjas. Debbie is convinced she will be arrested for taking one of them out before we leave.

…..

After a spectacular lightning display last night, we awoke to clearing skies in time for our jog….. yay. The water and heat made it something like jogging in a steamer. We were wiped out by the time we got back and changed into bathing suits and dry clothes. 

Bathing suits are the kiss of death when it comes to sunshine.  Accordingly, when Debbie was ready to lower Furball for a sandbar trip, rain began to fall. 

We stalled by screwing the ceiling in place in the guest stateroom and making up the bed. Still a light drizzle. 

Even the cats were bored. But it was a welcomed day off. We showered and cooked yellowtail snapper for dinner.

It’s for the best. I didn’t need anymore sun today anyway. I have a rash in my cleavage. Before this trip, I didn’t even HAVE cleavage. My tits had never met! Too fat, too hot and apparently too much friction jogging!  You probably didn’t need that image but you can never unsee that now. My gift to you. You’re welcome. 


Comments

  1. That picture 😻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chillin 😎 nice pic! LT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! I guess that’s why I don’t jog!! ❤️ V&T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts