Key West: June 14

 Today was my last day as a 60 year old. Tomorrow I turn 61. So we had to blow it out. First we went for a jog in the sweltering heat. Then we fixed a clogged sink. ( By WE, I mean Debbie. She fished out the pieces of sweet potato I may have accidentally dropped in there. ) Then we went on an exhilarating 10 mile bike ride to the MARINE HARDWARE STORE! Fun, fun, fun! There she purchased a sort of birthday gift for both of us! A sump pump! I can’t wait to try it out!

I felt it was sac religious to not get a drink in Key West so we went to the Galleon. For one beer. The bartender felt so sorry for us she bought our beers! Then we went to Publix for some groceries. Between that and the sump pump, Debbie was pretty loaded up!

After we got home, the kitties joined us in the flybridge for cocktails. 



Then we made a fabulous meal of yellowfin tuna and rice. Life is good!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts